Wireless internet or WiFi offers great flexibility in using the internet, and a WiFi password makes it secured. Sometimes, users forgot wifi password, and it can become irritating because they can’t connect new devices on that WiFi. In case you are facing this kind of issue, then there are a few ways to help you out from this trouble. In this article, we will describe How to find WiFi password on Windows 10 so that you can use these ways to find WiFi password easily.
How to Find Your WiFi Password on Windows 10?
- You need to go in the WiFi status option, and there are two ways for it, so you can either go from the Settings option or Control Panel.
- Go in the Control panel searching it in the Start Menu search bar, then click on the Network and Internet option. Now, go in the Network connection select Status by right-clicking on your WiFi.
- You can go in the Settings from the Start menu and go to the Network and Sharing Center from the WiFi settings. Now, click on the WiFi network name and go into the Status option.
- In the Status window, you need to click on the Wireless Properties and go to the security then checkmark the Show Characters option.
- Now, you can see your password, so you have to save it somewhere else so that you can use it on new devices. This will Show Wifi Password.
This article has complete information on “How to Find Your WiFi Password on Windows 10.” As we have previously discussed, wireless internet or WiFi offers great flexibility in using the internet, and a WiFi password makes it secured. Sometimes, users Forgot Wifi Password, and it can become irritating because they can’t connect new devices on that WiFi. We hope that you understood the process, but you can ask any questions if you have queries.
You may be also interested in:
- How to Find Wifi Password on Mac?
- How to Turn Off Windows Defender?
- How to Optimize Windows 10 For Gaming?
- How to Fix Unidentified Network in Windows 10?
- How to Fix Battery Icon Missing in Windows 10?
- How to Fix Windows Key Not Working in Windows 10?
- How to Fix Resetting PC Error in Windows 10?
- How to Fix Windows Start Menu Not Working?
- How to Fix Hard Drive Not Showing Error in Windows 10?
- How to Fix Windows Update Error 80244019?