Grammarly is a grammar checking tool that helps to create errorless documents, so you can add Grammarly to your Microsoft word for improving the quality of your word file. it offers a way to add it in Microsoft Word in Windows, here you can also check How to Add Grammarly For Word on Mac.
How to Add Grammarly For Word on Mac?
Grammarly helps you to remove contextual issues, improve readability and make your writing cleaner. So here is the list of basic features of this tool:
- Context Optimized Synonyms
- 24/7 Support
- Grammar Check
- Contextual Spell Check
- Poor Grammar Explanations
- Plagiarism Checker
Now a question arises: how to add Grammarly For Microsoft Word on a Mac so in this article you will get all possible ways to add Grammarly.
How to add Grammarly For Microsoft Word on Mac?
- First, you need to open the Microsoft Word document and open the Insert menu then click on the Get
- Add-ins or Store option.
- Now type Grammarly at the search bar then press the Enter button on your keyboard.
- Click on the Add icon for Microsoft Word listing.
- Now you will see the Grammarly icon is available at the toolbar so you can click on that icon to open the Grammarly option.
In this article, we have offered a complete set of information so that you can Add Grammarly For Microsoft Word on Mac. As we have previously discussed, you can add this tool to your Microsoft word for improving the quality of your word file. it offers a way to add it in Microsoft Word in Windows, but now you can also add this tool in Mac.
You may be also interested in: