MS Excel is an amazing tool to organize and handle your data, and the bar graph is one of its features. Bar diagram help you to create a set of data for a proper comparison, and you can use data like amount, units, frequency, and duration. You can use a graph to improve your data and provide the required comparison through an MS Excel spreadsheet. Anyone can create a graph in Excel easily, so in this article, we will describe how to create a bar graph in Excel.
How To Create A Bar Graph In Excel?
- We have used MS Excel 2016 to show you the process of creating a bar graph in Excel.
- First, you need to highlight that particular data that will be used in the graph.
- After that, click on the Insert tab at the toolbar (on the top of the screen), then click on the Bar Chart from the Charts group and select the particular chart from the menu. There are different types of bar graphs available on the menu, so you can select anyone from it.
- After selecting the bar graph, and this will appear on your spreadsheet that provides complete information on the given details.
- You can also change the title of your bar graph, so click on the “Chart Title” on the top of the graph, then you can change it easily.
This article has complete information on “how to Make a bar graph in Excel”. As we have previously discussed, you can use a bar graph to improve your data and provide the required comparison through an MS Excel spreadsheet. Spreadsheet is an amazing tool to organize and handle your data, and the bar graph or barchart is one of its features. We hope that you understood the process, but you can ask any questions if you have queries.
You may be also interested in:
- How to Split Cells in Excel?
- How to Insert PDF into Excel?
- How to Merge Cells in Excel?
- How to Recover Unsaved Word Document?
- How to Delete a Page in Word?
- How to Make Bold, Underline the Word Documents?