Windows Ink Workspace is the latest feature of Windows that allows a user to use a finger or a digital pen for writing and drawing on the computer screen. It is a Windows 10 Anniversary update which can be used for writing sticky notes, doodling in a sketchpad and taking a screenshot of the desktop then loading them for the sketching. Check Here How to Disable Windows Ink.
How To Disable Windows Ink Workspace in Windows 10?
Users can easily edit any text, draw, write notes and capture screenshots as well as crop and share their creations. Apart from it, you can use this feature from the lock screen too. However these types of features are not for everyone, In this article, you will get thorough information on how to Turn off Windows Ink Workspace in Windows 10 so that you can disable this feature easily.
How to Disable Windows Ink
you need to follow the following steps so that you can Turn Off the Feature in Windows 10 without having any trouble. There are two processes to disable Windows 10, so here they are:
Disable Windows Ink Using Group Policy
You can use group policy to disable Windows Ink Workspace in Windows 10 so follow below steps:
- First, you need to open Local Group Policy Editor then go for Computer Configuration>Administrative Templates>Windows Components>Windows Ink Workspace
- Now double click on the Allow Windows Ink Workspace for opening its properties.
- You will see an Enabled option so select disable option through the drop-down menu below the Options section.
- At last click on the Apply then OK and restart the PC for applying changes in your system.
- How to Fix Windows Key not Working on Windows 10
- How to Fix Windows 10 Screen Saver Not Working
- How to Fix Battery Icon Missing in Windows 10
- How to Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro
Disable Windows Ink Workspace Using Registry Tweak
- First, you need to press Windows, and the R key to open the Run command option, then type Regedit then click on OK.
- Now you will see the Registry option so navigate HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft.
- Path in it.
- In case you are not able to locate WindowsInkWorkspace folder so you can go for the following way:
- First right click on the Microsoft icoWindowsInkWorkspace then click OK.
- Right-click on the empty space at the right pane and select New> DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- At last name, this DWORD value as AllowWindowsInkWorkspace then you have to put the value data as zero. Now restart your system for applying the changes.
- If you want to enable the service again, then you need to follow all of the above steps, then change the DWORD AllowWindowsInkWorkspace value from 0 to 1 and restart the computer.
In this article, we have provided complete information to disable Windows Ink Workspace in Windows 10 easily. So as we have discussed, users can easily edit any text, draw, write notes and capture screenshots as well as crop and share their creations. Apart from it, you can use this feature from the lock screen too. However these types of features are not for everyone, so many of you want to Turn off Windows Ink Workspace in Windows 10.
You may be also interested in:
- Fix Windows Taskbar Not Hiding
- Fix Windows 10 Start Menu Not Working
- How to Download and Install Microsoft Visio
- How to Fix Resetting Your PC Error on Windows
- Fix Hard Drive Not Showing Up in Windows 10
- How to Delete, Move and Resign pagefile.sys in Windows
- How to Fix WSAPPX High-Risk Issue in Windows 10