Microsoft Outlook is an information manager for users, and it is a part of MS Office Suite. It is an email client that includes multiple functions such as calendar, contact managing, task managing, web browsing, journal logging, and note-taking, etc. However, sometimes users face some errors while composing a mail-in it and one of the errors in the [pii_email_07e5245661e6869f8bb4] error.
What is [pii_email_07e5245661e6869f8bb4] error?
There are many reasons behind this [pii_email_07e5245661e6869f8bb4] error, but one of the significant reasons is using multiple Outlook accounts in a single. Another reason for this error is not using the internet version of Microsoft Outlook. If you face this error, you can easily use multiple methods to resolve this error from the system easily, so in this article, we will describe every detail on how to fix the [pii_email_07e5245661e6869f8bb4] error code in the mail.
How to Fix [pii_email_07e5245661e6869f8bb4] Error Code in Mail?
We have divided these procedures into simple steps because it can help you to use them to eliminate errors quickly.
Clear Cookies and Cache
It is the most simple but effective way to fix the [pii_email_07e5245661e6869f8bb4] error code in the mail because multiple account login is the major reason behind this error. Hence clearing cache can automatically sign out all accounts. There are two ways to tackle the cache-related issue, and the first one is clearing your browser’s cache, and the second one is resetting your Microsoft Outlook application.
- First, open your web browser and go into the “More” options by clicking on the three dots at the top right corner.
- In this options list, click on the “More Tools” and select “Clear Browsing Data,” then mark both “Cached images and files” and “Cookies and other site data” from the popup list.
- Finally, click on the “Clear Data” to wipe out all cookies and Cache files of your browser and restart your Outlook to check for the error.
- You can also reset the MS Outlook application from Windows Settings, so go in the “Apps” section of the Settings and select “Office 365” from the list.
- Now, go in the “Advanced options” and select Reset from the bottom of the list.
Reinstall Microsoft Outlook
Sometimes this error occurs due to the improper installation of MS Outlook, so it is good to reinstall Outlook in the system.
- First, open the “Control Panel” from the “Start Menu” or press “Windows” and “R” keys on the keyboard to open “Run utility” and type “control,” then click on the “OK” button to open it.
- Now, go to the “Uninstall a Program” and select “Office 365” from the application list, then uninstall it.
- After uninstalling it successfully, reinstall Office 365 in your system, then open and check for the error.
Use the latest version of MS Outlook
First of all, if you face this type of error in your system, you can go for the web version of MS Outlook. It is simple to use as it requires a login to the webpage, and you can start using it immediately.
For updating the MS Outlook, make sure that your system is appropriate for the latest version and you uninstall the current version for proper installation of MS Outlook. You can download the Official Website of Microsoft.
Our article has combined all of the required details to fix the [pii_email_07e5245661e6869f8bb4] error code without having any trouble. All of these procedures are tried on different devices, and we get perfect results from it. In case you have any doubt about any procedure or facing issues while using them, then you can comment down below, and we will try our best to resolve your doubt as quickly as possible.
People are also reading: