Sometimes users face an “[pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25]“ error while using a mail feature while using Microsoft Outlook. The reason behind this error is an inappropriate installation of software. This error shows in the Outlook dashboard while using it for email purposes. It also occurs due to the overview of conflict with opposite programming installed in a particular system.
What is [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error?
In some cases, users face the issue because of multiple accounts in Microsoft Outlook. Hence, the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error is related to the security that Microsoft Outlook provides to its users. However, there are a few ways to remove the error quickly, so in this article, we will provide complete details on how to fix the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error code in the mail while using Microsoft Outlook.
How To Fix Error [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] Error Code?
Let’s start with the procedures as we have created different sections with specific steps to use these procedures easily.
1. Try to Clear Cache and Cookies
It is the easiest and of the most significant reasons behind this error. As we have described, the error occurs by using different accounts. Therefore, it is good to clear the cookies and cache of your browser for your Microsoft Outlook.
- Open the web browser and click on the “More” option(three dots) from the top right corner, then click on the “More Tools“.
- After that, click on the “Clear Browsing Data” then select “Cached images and files” and “Cookies and other site data” from the list.
- At last, click on the “Clear Data,” and once you clear the cache and cookies, restart the browser or Microsoft Outlook, then check for the error again.
2. Try to Reinstall Microsoft Outlook
- Open the “Control Panel” by searching it in “Start Menu” or press “Windows” and “R” keys on your keyboard, then type “control” and click on “OK” to open it.
- Go in the “Uninstall a Program,” then select “Office 365″ from the list and uninstall it.
- Once you uninstall it successfully, reinstall Office 365 in the system and check for the error again.
3. Use Troubleshooter
Every system has its troubleshooting center for saving the system from issues. So, it is good to use a troubleshooter to eliminate errors from Microsoft Outlook and fix them.
- First, open “Settings” from “Start Menu” or press “Windows” and “I” keys on your keyboard to open it.
- In the settings option, select “Update and Security” and select “Troubleshoot,” then check for the error again.
4. Use an Auto Repair Tool
- Open your Microsoft Outlook and click on the “File” option, then select “Account Settings”.
- Now click on the email account, then select “Repair,” and continue it by clicking on the “Repair work”.
- Finally, follow all of the onscreen instructions to eliminate the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error code.
5. List of Email Errors Similar to [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25]
You can use all of the given procedure to resolve the errors if you face the below errors because these errors are similar to [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25]
We have included all of the required procedures to tackle the error [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error code in the mail. As we have explained, many users face these above errors while composing a mail through Microsoft Outlook. In this article, we tried to cover all details, but if you have any questions regarding the process, then you can comment down below, and we will answer it as soon as possible. Remember, you need to follow all of the steps carefully to eliminate issues.
People are also reading: