Microsoft always improves user productivity by adding little features to create major improvements in the overall user’s experience. Scrolling is one of the major ways to move around pages and websites. However, many users face a problem with scrolling that the pages are scrolling by itself in Windows 10. Now a question arises “how to fix Windows 10 scrolling by itself,” so, in this article, we are going to offer thorough information to resolve this automatically uncontrollable scrolling issue easily.
How To Fix Windows 10 Scrolling By Itself?
Change Mouse Windows Settings
- First, click on the start menu() or press the Windows and I key to open the Settings.
- Now, click on the Devices and select the Mouse option from the left pane menu.
- After that, turn toggle towards off beneath the ‘Scroll inactive windows when I Hover over them’ at the right pane.
- At last, restart your system and check for the uncontrollable or scrolling by itself issue.
Change Background Settings
- First, right-click on the empty space of the desktop and select the Personalize.
- Now, click on the Colors option from the left side of the menu.
- After that, remove the checkmark by Automatically picking an accent colour from my background.
- An automatic accent colour need to pick the new colour every time
- because the slideshow background is constantly changing, causing a window to be refreshed each time the background image changes.
- How to Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro
- How to Fix Battery Icon Missing in Windows 10
- How to Fix Windows Key Missing in Windows 10
- How to boot Windows 10 into last known Good Configuration
- How to Fix Unidentified Network in Windows 10
Update The Mouse Drivers
- Press Windows and R keys to open the Run Utility and type devmgmt.msc then press Enter for opening the Device Manager.
- Now go in the Mice and other pointing devices and right-click on the mouse, then click on the Update Driver.
- Your system will check all of the pending updates and follow the on-screen instruction for updating the available mouse drivers.
- At last, restart your system and check for the issue again.
Run The Windows Troubleshooter
- Open the Control Panel, then go in the Application option and change the View mode to the Large icons.
- Now select the Troubleshooting option and click on the Hardware and Sound.
- At last, click on the Hardware and Devices below the Device section and wait until the Troubleshooter finds or fixes the issues.
- Press Windows and R keys to open the Run Utility and type sysdm.cpl then press Enter for opening the System Properties window.
- Now go in the System Protection and click on the System Restore, then select the System Restore point in the next window.
- At last, follow all of the on-screen instructions for completing a system restore.
In this article, we have offered complete information on how to fix “how to fix Windows 10 scrolling by itself.” So as we have previously discussed, many users face a problem with scrolling that the pages are scrolling by itself in Windows 10. We hope that you understood the process, but you can ask any question if you have queries.
You may be also interested in: