It can be irritating and distracting to have it showing while you’re trying to pay attention to something. Often it can block out important elements too, as it overlays on top of the video, game, or other documents you’re trying to view in full screen. Taskbar holds various features like Windows menu, your volume manager, the system clock, and network settings. So sometimes taskbar automatically shows up even if you are working in full screen because it is a bug of Windows 10 or older Windows version. In this article check about How to Fix Windows Taskbar Not Hiding in Full Screen.
How to Fix Windows Taskbar Not Hiding in Full Screen?
Restart Windows Explorer
How Restart Windows Explorer in Windows 10?
You can right-click on the taskbar then select Task Manager or you can Ctrl, Shift and Esc keys on your keyboard to open it.
Now you will find Windows Explorer in the apps list so right-click on it then select restart. It will automatically close that window, but it is fine because Windows Explorer gives a GUI (graphical user interface) for helping a user to navigate with the filesystem.
How to Restart Windows Explorer on Windows 7?
- You can right-click on the taskbar then select Task Manager or you can Ctrl, Shift and Del keys to open it.
- Now go in the process tab and find explorer.exe from the list then right-click on it.
- Select End process and click on it again for confirmation. Now your taskbar as well as desktop icons, will disappear temporarily.
- At last click on the file and New Task then type explorer.exe and click OK.
- How to Fix Windows Key not Working on Windows 10
- How to Fix Windows 10 Screen Saver Not Working
- How to Fix Battery Icon Missing in Windows 10
- How to Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro
- How to Boot Windows 10 into Last Known Good Configuration
- How to Fix Undefined Network in Windows 10
How to Auto-Hide taskbar?
How to Auto-Hide taskbar on Windows 10?
- First, open the Settings app so you can open it by pressing Windows and I key at the same time, or you can click on the Windows icon at the bottom left screen then select settings.
- Now click on the Personalization button then click on the tasker.
- Now there are two options first Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode and second Automatically hide the taskbar in tablet mode.”
- You can try to turn both of these options by clicking at the slider.
How to Auto-hide taskbar on Windows 7?
- First, right-click on the taskbar and click on the properties then select the taskbar option.
- Now you will see Auto-hide the taskbar under the Taskbar appearance so you can turn on it by clicking at the empty box next to this option.
- At last click on the Apply option and close the windows.
Update Windows Drivers
- First, you need to press Windows, s and type “update” at the dialogue box then open the Update settings.
- Now you have to click on the Check for updates button.
- It will start downloading if there is any update available online, so after the successful installation of updates, you can restart the system.
In this article, we have offered a complete set of information so that you can add Windows Taskbar Not Hiding in Full Screen. As we have previously discussed, sometimes a taskbar automatically shows up even if you are working in full screen because it is a bug of Windows 10 or older Windows version.
You may be also interested in:
- How to Fix Windows 10 Start Menu not Working
- How to Delete, Move and Resign pagefile.sys in Windows
- How to Fix Plugged In Not Charging Error on Windows
- How to Fix Microphone Not Working on Windows
- How to Fix Sedlauncher.exe High-Risk Error on Windows
- How to Fix Resetting Your PC Error on Windows
- How to Disable Windows Ink Workspace in Windows 10
- How to Fix Hard Drive Not Showing In Windows 10
- How to Fix WSAPPX High-Risk Issue in Windows 10
- Check Best External Hard Drive