It can be irritating and distracting to have it showing while you’re trying to pay attention to something. Often it can block out essential elements, too, as it overlays on top of the video, game, or other documents you’re trying to view in full screen. Taskbar holds various features like the Windows menu, your volume manager, the system clock, and network settings. Sometimes, the Taskbar automatically shows up even if you are working in full screen because it is a bug of Windows 10 or the older Windows version. In this article, check about How to Fix Windows Taskbar Not Hiding in Full Screen.
What is Windows Taskbar?
Windows Taskbar is the element of the Windows that sits at the bottom of the Operating System Screen. It Shows the running apps; it also has many features like Date and Time, Network Setting, Battery manager, Volume Manager, Windows Start Manu also appears. Microsoft introduces the Taskbar in Windows 95.
How to Fix Windows Taskbar Not Hiding in Full Screen?
1. Restart Windows Explorer
How Restart Windows Explorer in Windows 10?
- You can right-click on the Taskbar, then select Task Manager, or you can Ctrl, Shift, and Esc keys on your keyboard to open it.
- You will find Windows Explorer in the apps list, so right-click on it, then select restart. It will automatically close that window, but it is OK because Windows Explorer gives a GUI (graphical user interface) to help a user navigate the filesystem.
How to Restart Windows Explorer on Windows 7?
- You can right-click on the Taskbar then select Task Manager, or you can Ctrl, Shift, and Del keys to open it.
- Now go in the process tab and find explorer.exe from the list, then right-click on it.
- Select End process and click on it again for confirmation. Now your Taskbar, as well as desktop icons, will disappear temporarily.
- At last, click on the file, and New Task, then type explorer.exe and click OK.
How to Auto-Hide Taskbar?
How to hide Taskbar windows 10?
- First, open the Settings app so you can open it by pressing Windows and I key simultaneously, or you can click on the Windows icon at the bottom left screen then select settings.
- Now click on the Personalization button, then click on the tasker.
- There are currently two options: first, Automatically hide the Taskbar in desktop mode, and second, Automatically hide the Taskbar in tablet mode.”
- You can try to turn both of these options by clicking on the slider.
How to Auto-hide Taskbar Windows 7?
- First, right-click on the Taskbar and click on the properties, then select the taskbar option.
- Now you will see Auto-hide the Taskbar under the appearance, so you can turn it on by clicking at the empty box next to this option.
- At last, click on the Apply option and close the windows.
2. Update Windows Drivers
- First, you need to press Windows, s and type “update” at the dialogue box, then open the Update settings.
- Now you have to click on the Check for updates button.
- It will start downloading if there is any update available online so that you can restart the system after the successful installation of updates.
In this article, we have offered a complete set of information so that you can add Windows Taskbar Not Hiding in Full Screen. As we have previously discussed, sometimes a taskbar automatically shows up even if you are working on a full screen because it is a bug of Windows 10 or the older Windows version.
You may be also interested in:
- How to Fix Windows 10 Start Menu not Working?
- How to Delete, Move, and Resign pagefile. sys in Windows?
- How to Fix Plugged In Not Charging Error on Windows?
- How to Fix Microphone Not Working on Windows?
- How to Fix Sedlauncher.exe High-Risk Error on Windows?
- How to Fix Resetting Your PC Error on Windows?
- How to Disable Windows Ink Workspace in Windows 10?
- How to Fix Hard Drive Not Showing In Windows 10?
- How to Fix WSAPPX High-Risk Issue in Windows 10?
- How to Fix Windows Key not Working on Windows 10?