How to Insert Textbox in Google Docs?
A Text box in Google Docs offers an easy way to get the attention of a reader at important information on the page as well as it can visually organize your thoughts. A drawing tool is created to insert a Google Docs text box or shapes in your work, and it is not necessary for all documents, but it can make your document more professional and formal. Text box helps you to mark important information and organize it properly. Now a question arises that ‘how to insert textbox in Google docs?’ So in this article, you will get all possible ways to insert text boxes in Google docs.
How to Insert Text box In Google Docs?
- First, you need to open the “Insert” menu then select the “Drawing” command.
- At the Drawing tool, click on the “Plus” ( at the top of the toolbar).
3. Now, drag your mouse for creating the text box in the provided space then you can add any text in it.
4. Now you have created your text box, and you added a text in it, so customize as per the requirement. You can customize through the toolbar by clicking on the three dots for revealing the extended text toolbar in Google Docs.
5. It helps you to change the background colour, fonts border and apply any formatting options such as bold, bullets, italics, etc.
6. At last, you can click on the “Save & Close” for adding it to the document.
In this article, we have provided complete information on how to insert a textbox in Google docs. So as we have discussed previously, A drawing tool is created to insert a Google Docs text box or shapes in your work, and it is not necessary for all documents, but it can make your document more professional and formal.
You may be also interested in: