Find My iPhone is a feature of the iPhone that helps the user to recover their device from stealing. So, if you want to sell you any Apple device(iPhone, iPod Touch, Airpods, iPad, Mac, or Apple Watch), then you have to turn off the Feature. In this article, you will get various ways to turn off Find My iPhone.
How to Turn off Find My iPhone?
How To Turn Off Find My iPhone Without the Apple ID or Password?
There is no possible way to turn off Apple Devices without having an Apple ID and password. So it is better if you can find the email ID and password so that you can turn off this option without having any issues.
How to Turn Off Find My iPhone?
- First, open the Settings option from the home screen of your device.
- Now, Tap on the iCloud ID banner, which is located at the top of the device’s screen.
- Tap on the Find My iPhone and tap on the On/Off switch.
- Now you need to enter the Apple ID password and then Tap on Turn Off.
This process will disable the feature from your iOS device, and now you can reset your device without any issues.
(For resetting your devices go through this process: Settings > General > Reset and Erase All Content and Settings).
How to Turn Off Find My iPhone On a Mac or MacBook?
- For Turning Off Find My option, you need to click on the system preferences and then click on the iCloud for further actions.
- You will see the option when you scroll down the page, so click on you need to uncheck the box beside the
- Now you need to enter the ID password of your Apple to turn off this option.
How to Turn off Find My iPhone from iCloud?
- First, you need to go on the official website of iCloud.
- Now you need to select the device in which you want to turn off Find My option.
- Now you need to select the erase option by entering the Apple ID and password so that it will erase the account.
In this article, we have provided complete information regarding the process to turn off the iPhone. So as we have previously discussed, if you want to sell you any Apple device(iPhone, iPod Touch, Airpods, iPad, Mac, or Apple Watch), then you have to turn off the Feature. In this article, you will get various ways to turn off Find My iPhone.
You may be also interested in: