Windows 10 Home offers a suite of extra features as compared to Windows 8. Windows 10 Home includes extra features such as Virtual Desktops and digital voice assistant Cortana, but Windows 10 Pro provides greater connectivity and privacy tools. In case you want to take benefits of Windows 10 pros tools, then you need to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro. You can upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro using an OEM key, so in this article, we will give OEM key as well as a specific procedure to apply it.
How To Upgrade Windows 10 Home To Pro Using An OEM Key?
- First, press Windows and R for opening the Run Utility then type slui.exe and click OK.
- In case your system does not accept OEM key then try to use Windows 10 Pro product key which is provided Microsoft to users want to upgrade their systems. ( This will help you to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro).
- Press Windows and I key on your keyboard for opening Settings
- Now go in Update & security > Activation > Change Product key then provide the product key from Microsoft (VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T).
- The system may show you the User Account Control dialogue box that states if you want to allow the app to make changes, so click on the Yes button.
- Now you can enter the product key(VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T) of Windows 10 pro.
- Remember you need to close all applications and save your work before you upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro using an OEM key.
- Follow all of the instructions and the upgrade process will start. In case your system reboot during this process, then you don’t have to worry about it.
- After the successful upgrade, you need to use the OEM key to activate the Windows.
- Click on the Start icon then open Settings or press Window and I key on your keyboard to open it.
- Go in the Update & Security section and select the Activation tab at the left then click Change product key in the Activation tab.
- At last, go in the Windows 10 Pro OEM key and click Next to activate the Windows 10 Pro.
- How to Fix Windows 10 Start Menu not Working
- How to Fix Plugged In Not Charging Error on Windows
- How to Fix Windows Key not Working on Windows 10
- How to Boot Windows 10 into Last Known Good Configuration
Windows 10 Product Keys
Windows Server 2016
|Windows Server 2016 Datacenter Key||CB7KF-BWN84-R7R2Y-793K2-8XDDG|
|Windows Server 2016 Standard-Key||WC2BQ-8NRM3-FDDYY-2BFGV-KHKQY|
|Windows Server 2016 Essentials Key||JCKRF-N37P4-C2D82-9YXRT-4M63B|
Windows 10 Product Keys
|Windows 10 Professional Key||W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX|
|Windows 10 Professional N Product Key||MH37W-N47XK-V7XM9-C7227-GCQG9|
|Windows 10 Enterprise Key||NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43|
|Windows 10 Enterprise N Key||DPH2V-TTNVB-4X9Q3-TJR4H-KHJW4|
|Windows 10 Education Key||NW6C2-QMPVW-D7KKK-3GKT6-VCFB2|
In this article, we have offered complete information on how to upgrade Windows 10 to Pro. So as we have previously discussed, Windows 10 Home offers a suite of extra features as compared to Windows 8. Windows 10 Home includes extra features such as Virtual Desktops and digital voice assistant Cortana, but Windows 10 Pro provides greater connectivity and privacy tools. We hope that you understood the process, but you can ask any question if you have queries.
You may be also interested in:
- How to Fix Microphone Not Working on Windows
- How to Fix Sedlauncher.exe High-Risk Error on Windows
- How to Fix Resetting Your PC Error on Windows
- How to Disable Windows Ink Workspace in Windows 10
- How to Fix Hard Drive Not Showing In Windows 10
- How to Fix Windows 10 Screensaver Not Working
- How to Fix Battery Icon Missing in Windows 10