Guide to buy a Hybrid Smart Watch: These days smartwatches are becoming a trend among gadget lovers. But it has as many cons as it has pros in its basket. So the manufacturer’s came along with a new watch named- Hybrid Smartwatch.
What is Hybrid Smartwatch?
A hybrid smartwatch is an amalgamation of our mechanical watch and a smartwatch. So if you like a traditional looking watch with the latest technology, then this Hybrid watch is the best for you.
Features of Hybrid Smartwatch
- No charging required- It is one of the best advantaged of a Hybrid Smartwatch over a regular Smartwatch that it requires no charging because it has standard coin cell battery.
- Phone Notifications- Just like Smartwatch, it gets connected to your phone and you can receive all the texts, calls, etc. straightaway on your wrist.
- Music Control- It can let you control your volume, skip a track and cue your music wherever you are present, without touching your phone.
- Fitness tracker- This watch also tracks your activities just like a regular smartwatch like Number of steps, the distance traveled or calories burned for the day.
- Time Zones- Wherever you go, you don’t have to manually change the time zones, hybrid instantly updates to the current date and time.
- Alarm Clock- Hybrid also has the feature of an alarm clock on this watch, you can also ring your phone by this watch.
Let’s just pick your favorite hybrid smartwatch, fire up your Bluetooth connection and get started. We have shortlisted 5 best Hybrid Smartwatches for you, which are trending in the market based upon their battery life, stylish designs, technologically advanced and user-friendly.
Top 5 Hybrid Smart Watch
It is an American Electronic brand, owned by the Fossil Group.
- Misfit Phase tracks steps, distance, calories, and light and restful sleep with the looks of a classic timepiece, but the fitness features are limited since it has no heart rate monitor.
- Vibration alerts for call and text notifications, alarms, custom app notifications are there.
- Smart-button function available in Misfit phase allows to wirelessly play and pause music, take a selfie, control smart home devices without having to touch your phone.
- It has Stainless steel and aluminum body, which is water resistant to 5 ATM and features time and activity display.
- A Non-charging, replaceable battery that lasts up to 6 months.
Misfit’s true advantage here, though, is the price. The Misfit Phase is one of the cheapest hybrids money can buy.
To buy click here
- This Hybrid is on the expensive side, but its elegance and style justify the money.
- It looks attractive and has a Stylish design that devices like the previous products of the Withings Activité Pop and Withings Go have been missing.
- Sleep Tracking – Wake to a Sleep Score based on light & deep sleep cycles, interruptions, depth, and regularity.
- Smartphone Notifications – Call, text, event and app notifications from your smartphone right on the watch screen.
- Battery Life- Up to 25 days battery life on one charge, plus 20 more days on power reserve mode, It doesn’t have the standard Coin cell battery like the Misfit Phase.
- Steel HR is water-friendly, So you don’t have to worry if you get stuck in the rain wearing it.
It’s one advantage over Misfit Phase is that it has a very accurate heart rate monitor.
To buy the watch on Amazon, click here.
- It maximizes your workouts with continuous heart rate and in-depth reporting with daily and overnight HR.
- It also maps your session with distance, elevation, and pace.
- It is water resistant up to 50m and comes with a durable stainless steel case.
- The battery life of 25 days on one charge.
- You wake up to a Sleep Score based on light and deep sleep cycles, interruptions, depth, and regularity.
- Silent vibrating alarm.
The important feature which distinguishes it with the Withings Steel HR is it assesses cardiovascular capacity when running based on V02 max estimation.
To buy click here
- It is an evolution in sleek smartwatch style and functionality.
- Its non-charging with a one-year battery life, which means no charging it every day.
- It offers a sleek design and alert vibrations for calls, texts, movement reminders, and smart alarms/
- Looks like a regular timepiece but acts like a smartwatch.
- You get smartphone notifications, activity tracking, custom goal setting, sleep monitoring all major features in the smartwatch.
- Automatic time zone updates happen if you travel.
- It’s actually quite easy once you know how it works.
It is one of the most attractive Hybrid smartwatches available in the market.
To buy click here
One of the best looking Garmin watches available.
- It has smart features like music controls and smart notifications for incoming calls, text messages, calendar reminders.
- Wellness monitoring tools is another function which tells all-day stress tracking and a relaxation timer, and helps you manage stress; includes advanced sleep monitoring with REM sleep
- It efficiently displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate, intensity minutes and VO2 max.
Battery life is up to 5 days in smart mode and up to 2 additional weeks in watch mode.
The only downside to this watch is that the screen becomes unclear in bright sunlight.
It’s one good looking watch if you are not much bothered by the applications, this might be the perfect watch for you.
To buy Garmin Vivomove HR click here.
There is a tie for the Number 5 spot and its because we have another good watch in the market.
- One of the most stylish hybrid smartwatches available right now comes from Fossil.
- This is one of the good-looking of the lots, with an array of finish and strap combinations to satisfy the fashionista in you.
- Battery life, which can run to a year or more.
- It has a vibration motor which alerts about the incoming calls, messages and other notifications, and there are three buttons for controlling various aspects of the connected smartphone.
- The Q Commuter is water resistant to 5 ATM.
The upside to this watch is that it comes with Good range of strap and case colors.
To Buy Fossil Q commuter now, click here
So, if you are not planning to spend a fortune and like the finesse of the Regular Mechanical watches, then we recommend you go for Hybrid Smartwatch which offers a huge range, styles, and sizes. One of the bonuses buying a Hybrid Smartwatch is the battery life which is in weeks, months and in years also. Hope our listing has been a help for you in Watch-hunting. Happy shopping to you!
People Also Reading: